Tuesday 11 June 2013

What do you like to do on a summers day?

Morning lovely ladies . . . . 

Well its that time of year again where the sun is out and there is nothing but dresses, bikinis, sunglasses and ice cream to be seen. I adore summer as I find it the perfect opportunity to wear pretty summer dresses and not forgetting the bright & bold lip and nail colours you can wear accompanied with a beautiful pair of sandals. 

I have recently finished university so I am having a few relaxing days off before the real job search is going to have to take place (booo). I have been relaxing in the garden and shockingly I have took a rather peculiar shine to gardening which is certainly something I have never seen myself liking. Do any of you lovely ladies like gardening?


During my gardening stint I decided the fence needed a lick of paint! 


Relaxing with an ice cream in the Garden... BLISS!
What do you like to do on a summers day to relax? 


Olivia 

x o x o 

No comments:

Post a Comment